Cooking Party Melbourne
Mouth watering fun!
Choose your favourite 3 menu items and we’ll bring the rest to host a super fun kids cooking party!
(1) Pick a savoury dish.
(2) Pick a sweet dish.
(3) Pick a mocktail.
… and we’ll do the rest!! We even include access to our online party tool when you book so you can manage your invitations!
How the party runs:
We come to a venue of your choice and bring almost everything. Depending on the choice of menu, all we’ll need is access to a cooktop or oven (almost any kitchen is fine).
First we’ll dress the kids up in aprons and chefs hats, followed by a quick lesson in hygiene and kitchen safety. Then we are into it… over a couple of hours the kids will –
- create a savoury dish for lunch
- create a sweet dish for desert
- create an amazing mocktail to drink
- Play some cooking themed party games and quizzes!
See the party in action here:
We recommend the full cooking party for kids aged 8 and over but we can offer a great alternative for little ones, this would include one recipe, a mocktail and some party games and balloon twisting!
Choose your menu:
Choose your menu: 1 savoury dish, 1 sweet dish, 1 mocktail!.. or call for a recommendation. All recipes can be vegetarian and are always nut free. We can also do allergy friendly parties AND all CHOCOLATE parties.
When selecting you recipes we highly recommend choosing only one ‘baked’ recipe in the interest of time and oven space.
- Mini Pizzas – *baked item
- Quiches – *baked item
- Sunken Submarines – *baked item
- Rocky Road
- Cupcakes – *baked item
- Gingerbread men – *baked item
- Oreo truffles
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Chunky chocolate chip cookies – *baked item
- Fruit sticks… with a drizzle of chocolate
- Green Alien (great for younger kids)
- BananaBerry Burst (perfect for all)
- Chocolate mocktail (perfect for all)
- Raspberry Fizz Mocktail
- TimTam Shake
- *All with umbrellas and special decoration
Our party packs are competitively priced. Please call our Party Planning team on 1800 572 789 for a recommendation and quote on the best party pack for your expected guests!
Keep in mind – the kids eat what they make so you don’t need to worry about organizing food… makes it a very economical pack!
1.5 to 2 hours typically – can be tailored as required.
For bookings and menu advice please call 1800 5 PARTY (72789)
TimTam Thickshake, just one of the recipe choices.